Saturday 24 December 2011

Garrick Theatre

The Garrick Theatre in Lichfield was purpose built, and the authorities are said to be very proud of it, but it’s a building that’s never quite endeared itself to me. I guess it doesn’t ‘think’ like a theatre to me; it seems a bit too much like offices.

Anyway, it always does a decent pantomime (I’m a sucker for pantomime) – A Christmas Carol is playing right now, and it's incredibly hard to get tickets with most nights a sell-out.

Link: Garrick Theatre

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours from cold Castille!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love panto, perhaps more than most live theatre.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. If you choose to comment using a non-Google account - write the comment, click Publish, click the captcha, and click Publish again