Sunday 24 July 2011

Photo-blogger's hello


I guess we've all done this, so I don't feel too embarassed. Here's a hello to you all from my shadow, taken by a footpath stile in Hilderstone. Hi!

It has been a wonderfully warm and sunny day here - hence the country walk.

Talking of which, I was once made starkly aware of the issues of being a woman - even today, in our freer world - when a woman-friend of mine (who is pretty feisty, no wilting violet) once said to me that she would never feel comfortable going for a walk on her own in the open countryside. I was stunned; and realised that we have a way to go yet for full 'Progress'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. If you choose to comment using a non-Google account - write the comment, click Publish, click the captcha, and click Publish again